Tuesday, February 25, 2014

STORIES ON YES DIARIES - Letter from Au of Bataan


Chicoloco,

hi, call me Au from Bataan 29 years old, enjoying my last days being single.... :) I've been listening to your program and only your program for almost a month now, my younger sister introduce Yes Diaries to me saying, 'listen to this guy, he is so funny, I'm telling you never there will be a night that you will not laugh.' and it's true, believe it or not even while I am asleep the radio still on and subconsciously I laughed at your joke... ilang beses na kasi akong ginigising ng kapatid ko dahil kahit tulog tawa ako ng tawa... mother father you.... thanks for making me laugh every night... I owe you a lot man.... :)
The reason why I wrote to you is to share some word of wisdom, I noticed that most of your listeners are young and lets say 'in love', at the early age of... what? 13, 16, 21? they thought they all figure-it-out and know what love is, when in fact they were blinded and mislead that lust is love, yes I say lust, why? because based on what I've been hearing and witnessing they are not really in love.

Young people or youth today are so aggressive, careless and expressing their feeling so much, women court men and men used this opportunity to get what they want from young women which is alarming. Yes! I believe that we live in democratic country and modern day, we know our rights, actually sometimes we are abusing our freedom, and we can get our dreams easily simply by pursuing it.... An era were we learned to be free, independent and live life easily because of new technologies.. HAYAHAY!!!! Living behind our old ways... But that doesn't mean that because we are now liberated we should also live behind our morals and values.

I am just like everyone, always in HAYAHAY! mode.... hehe :) nag babarhopping ako, I drink alcohol but I don't smoke. I've been in different relationship before I found the right man... But never in my wildest dream to go to bed with them just to prove that I love them... Guy will live you if you wont give in and they all did that, but not this man that I am about to marry... And aside from that I am so lucky and so blessed to have the most wonderful parents and friends who taught me what love is and what is sex... They say you can't give love if you yourself dont know and dont understand what love is.

Love is much deeper than feelings and emotion,
hindi ito yung kapag na attract ka sa opposite sex mo it's love, no it's lust....
hindi ito yung kapag hinawakan ka ng crush mo at nakuryente ka it's love, no it's lust...
hindi ito yung kapag you two kissed and like it it's love, no it's lust...
hindi ito yung kapag sinabi ng partner mo 'if you really love me, prove it, make love to me, clearly it's lust...
Sometimes we get blinded by this emotions...

I know now you are all asking, What is love then...???
Love is not how long you've been courting or dating...
Love is not how long you've been together as lovers...
Because you cannot measure love with time or effort or gift...
Love is more than just attraction (physical) some of us have parents, siblings, partners, daughters that are not perfect physically but we still love them..
Love is more deeper than emotion and feelings, because I mayself I dont like some of my love one's character and attitude but I stay in love with them... 

Love is patient, Love is kind, it does not envy, not rude, it is not selk-seeking, it is not easily angered, its keeps no record of wrongs, Love does not delight i evil but rejoice in the truth, it always protects, always trust, always hope, always perseveres.

You always say, 'there is a thin line between love and katangahan' Yes! it's true, nagiging katangahan ang love when you start doing wrong things that eventually leads you to self destruction and even death... They said magrerebelde sila, hey nagrebelde ka nga okey, but look around you, people doesn't give a packing tape your just ruining your precious life...

Love means loving and accepting first who you are, only then you will know how to share it... You can even give love to the most unlovable person or creatures if you understand what love is.... When I was a child, I talked like a child, thought like a child, I reasoned like a child, But when I mature, i put my childish ways behind me, specially when it comes to love...

Remember this, Food is for the stomach, and stomach for food, the body is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord and the Lord for the body, your body is temple of the Holy Spirit, you are not your own, hindi mo pag aari ang katawan mo, you were bought at a price, Jesus give His life for you He bought you with His life. Therefore honor God with your body....

There's nothing wrong falling in love and having sex, sex? It is an art, Yes! it's LOVE, but also it is sacred and worth the wait.

Sex is good and pleasurable, some say it is also a form of exercise to tone you body, and others it is also can beautify, rejuvenate and makes you beautiful.

Sex is dominated by men and controlled by women....

Sex is also sacred and should only be shared by married couple, hindi ako magpapaka ipokreta, maraming beses na akong na tukso... But I hold on to God's word and promises. Because I don't want to dishonor myself, my family and most specially my God.

I am not against falling in love and sex... what I am trying to say here is don't conform yourself and go to the pattern of this world and soak yourself in mud... sabi nga ni Nora Aunor sa movie nya, 'My brother is not a Pig'. Hindi tayo baboy namahilig magtampisaw sa marumi at mabahong putik.

My final message Girls, women of this new generation be wise and Men be responsible... As I've said we cam live free and liberated but never live a life without honor, moral and values...

Chicoloco, thank you for spending you time reading my letter hope nakatulong ito sa mga ma-fa-fall in love at sa mga na broken heart...

May The LORD continue to bless you with infinite wisdom and knowledge about life... and also your program...

-Au


Credits
https://www.facebook.com/chicoloco.yesfmmanila

No comments:

Post a Comment